The Minerva Learning Trust
Executive Principal: Mr A Lovett
|Name of School/Academy||No on roll:|
|The Sir John Colfox Academy||848|
|Bridport Primary School||400|
|St Mary’s Primary School||191|
|Burton Bradstock Primary School||76|
MINERVA LEARNING TRUST (MLT)
Grade 5 + 4LM
28 hours a week term time only
This could be a Job Share and we can be flexible for the right candidates
Salary £18,795 to £21,166 (pro rata)
We are looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic, and flexible person to work in our Central Finance Team. The post will be based at the Sir John Colfox Academy.
The main duties and responsibility are to:
· Keep the Business Manager/Finance Director informed of significant financial development.
· To raise orders, payments and invoice requests.
· To arrange recharges to internal budgets.
· To process appropriate claims.
· Collect, reconcile and bank monies.
· Assist in completion and distribution of reports.
· Assist Finance Director in securing grants/funds etc.
The post holder must be numerate, computer literate with spread sheet experience and should possess a good general level of education.
An application form and details can also be downloaded below or you can apply online at: www.dorsetforyou.com/jobs
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 11 October 2019
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 28 October 2019